TrinityMs

Welcome to TrinityStory,Please Register to Have Full Rights of the Forum. Remember the site is located at http://trinityms.dyndns.org/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TrinityMs

Welcome to TrinityStory,Please Register to Have Full Rights of the Forum. Remember the site is located at http://trinityms.dyndns.org/

TrinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's only begun

Welcome To TrinityMS,We Have Just Recently Had A Major Update on The Repack.We A Dedicated Server,24/7,Non-Hamachi Server.If You Think We Did A Good Job on the server Donate To us,And we Will take the Money To Provide a Even Better Maple Experience.

+6
Ace
iShann
Hate
iamsonub
Steve
Jenosaido
10 posters

Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up)

Poll

Should Jenosaido (Omega) be a GM?

[ 5 ]
    Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) - Page 2 Bar_left56%Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) - Page 2 Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) - Page 2 Bar_left44%Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) - Page 2 Bar_right [44%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Number of Posts : 37

Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up)

Post by Jenosaido Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 am

Thanks, i kinda figured that out, so i edited my app.
    I thought hacking was a 0 tolerance kinda thing here...but every time i hear that on other servers, i always see people hack, i tell a gm, the find them and warn them.

but it's nice to hear that there is a Zero tolerance policy here.
    Hero

Number of Posts : 29

Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up)

Post by Hero Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Hey, nice application, i voted yes Very Happy
    Death27
    Death27

Number of Posts : 68

Post by Death27 Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Now that that's cleared up, it's a good application.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm