TrinityMs

Welcome to TrinityStory,Please Register to Have Full Rights of the Forum. Remember the site is located at http://trinityms.dyndns.org/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TrinityMs

Welcome to TrinityStory,Please Register to Have Full Rights of the Forum. Remember the site is located at http://trinityms.dyndns.org/

TrinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's only begun

Welcome To TrinityMS,We Have Just Recently Had A Major Update on The Repack.We A Dedicated Server,24/7,Non-Hamachi Server.If You Think We Did A Good Job on the server Donate To us,And we Will take the Money To Provide a Even Better Maple Experience.

3 posters

SoDeezy GM Application

SoDeezy

Number of Posts : 1

SoDeezy GM Application Empty SoDeezy GM Application

Post by SoDeezy Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:14 am

~ Personal Information ~

1. What is your name: Kelvin Dinhvu
    2. How old are you: 15
    3. Where are you from: California
    4. Language(s): English , Vietnamese , Spanish
    5. Time Zone ( GMT Or PST ): GMT

~ Maple Gaming Information ~

1. How long have you been playing MapleStory? Was it GMS? AsiaSoft? EMS? Or Others? I've been playing Maplestory GMS for 2 years.
    2. How long have you been playing Private Servers? For about a year.
    3. Have you ever been playing Private Servers? Yes.
    4. Have you ever been a GM in a server? Name some. Yes, SydneyMS, InfiniteMS, BluntStory, Summerstory.

~ TrinityMS Information ~

1. What is your Character name? SoDeezy
    2. Why should we select you as GM? You guys should select me as GM because I can make this server better by banning hackers, Making more people come to this server, and by donating to help this server stay on forever.
    3. Why do you want to become a GM In TrinityMS? I want to be GM in TrinityMS because I want to ban hackers and make this server a better community and also make this server the best server out of all the others.
    4. What is your Capable of doing to help TrinityMS Community to grow? Yes, I will put my best effort into getting as much people as possible to this server by Making an MMV or by telling my friends at school about this server.
    5. How long have you been playing TrinityMS? I haven't started yet. So just wait and see. Smile
    6. If we reject your Application. Will you continue playing Normal? Yes.
    7. How many hour(s)can you spend in TrinityMS in Weekdays? in Weekends? 7-10 hours. and on weekends as long as possible.
    8. Do you ever hack in any maple?
    No.
    ~ Questions ~ ( Full answers are more respected )

1. If you saw a person that is begging you what will you do? I will tell them to go train depending on their level.
    2. If you saw a hacker what will you do? I will ban them right away no questions asked.
    3. If you saw a person speaking in other languages(Than English) What will you do? Nothing, Unless it regards hacking or telling other people to leave the server.
    4. If someone asked for Mesos/Level/ChangeJob/Item what will you do? I will say No and go tell them to train to level 200 so they can Rebirth and change their job.

~ Contacting information ~
    (If you don't have just say "I don't have")

1. What is your MSN? I don't have
    2. What is your email? whokilledkelvin@yahoo.com
    3. What is your AIM? kelvinwaslike
    4. what other things can we use to contact you? Myspace ask for it Por Favor?

- Kelvin
    Hate</3
    Hate</3
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of Posts : 129

SoDeezy GM Application Empty Re: SoDeezy GM Application

Post by Hate</3 Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:55 pm

i like it. keep it up.
    iShann

Number of Posts : 179

SoDeezy GM Application Empty Re: SoDeezy GM Application