TrinityMs

Welcome to TrinityStory,Please Register to Have Full Rights of the Forum. Remember the site is located at http://trinityms.dyndns.org/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TrinityMs

Welcome to TrinityStory,Please Register to Have Full Rights of the Forum. Remember the site is located at http://trinityms.dyndns.org/

TrinityMs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's only begun

Welcome To TrinityMS,We Have Just Recently Had A Major Update on The Repack.We A Dedicated Server,24/7,Non-Hamachi Server.If You Think We Did A Good Job on the server Donate To us,And we Will take the Money To Provide a Even Better Maple Experience.

+6
Ace
iShann
Hate
iamsonub
Steve
Jenosaido
10 posters

Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up)

Poll

Should Jenosaido (Omega) be a GM?

[ 5 ]
    Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) Bar_left56%Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) Bar_left44%Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) Bar_right [44%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Number of Posts : 37

Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) Empty Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up)

Post by Jenosaido Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:53 am

~ Personal Information ~

1. What is your name: Brett
    2. How old are you: 21
    3. Where are you from: United States (Pennsylvania)
    4. Language(s): English only (sadly)
    5. Time Zone ( GMT Or PST ):GMT -5 (EST)

~ Maple Gaming Information ~

1. How long have you been playing MapleStory? Was it GMS? AsiaSoft? EMS? Or Others?

Played GMS (global) since closed beta (so 4-5 years), played MSEA for ~6 months

2. How long have you been playing Private Servers?

hmm... 2-3 years? can\'t remember when OdinMS first came out

3. Have you ever been playing Private Servers?

Yes

4. Have you ever been a GM in a server? Name some.

DagonMS (only for a short time, i quit shortly after becoming GM due to them basically stealing money)

~ TrinityMS Information ~

1. What is your Character name? Omega

2. Why should we select you as GM?

Im on a lot, and having experience in globalMS and MSEA i know places that hackers like to go.
    I also believe that i can brink some fun stuff along to the game, im always thinking up new stuff (event\'s and such).
    I also tend to help people out who are just starting whether its giving them stuff i\'ve found while leveling, or just showing them around or teaching them about MS.
    I also think i handle people pretty well and most of all i have fun here at TrinityMS and believe i could bring more fun.

3. Why do you want to become a GM In TirinityMS?

Well, while being a GM is fun it also has some responsibility that comes attached to it. Also it seem\'s im on when other people are not so i could probably get some coverage on time zones other people can\'t. If anything i could adapt to whatever time zone needs a GM (im am out of college for the summer). Most of all i enjoy TrinityMS and hope to make it my permanent Server for MS and would enjoy giving back and helping the community grow.

4. What is your Capable of doing to help TrinityMS Community to grow?

I could help new people, whether new to TrinityMS or new to MS as a whole. I could also help look for problems other's may not be able to, or help out the GM\'s that are already here.
    Seeing as i have a ton of free time right now i believe i can spend it help TrinityMS, whether is finding hackers, settling problems in game, or creating new events.

5. How long have you been playing TrinityMS?

almost 6 days now(about 2 days before the wipe), I know its not a long time, but I\'ve been having fun so...

6. If we reject your Application. Will you continue playing Normal?

..Yeah!

7. How many hour(s)can you spend in TrinityMS in Weekdays? in
    Weekends?

Weekday\'s 6 hours+ at least (probably be around 8 hours or more)
    Weekends again probably 6 hours+ at least, but most definitely be more.

8. Do you ever hack in any maple?

The only time i have ever done anything as far as 3rd party programs was helping GM\'s in DagonMS by finding hacks to patch them.

~ Questions ~ ( Full answers are more respected )

1. If you saw a person that is begging you what will you do?

In all seriousness it is hard for some people to start off in MS, But seeing as people have not listened to anything i've said in the past day or so... I WILL NOT help people out.. as in give them items, help them hunt, or any such thing.

I never would have, but i hope that the above statement will make it clear now.

But if they insist on being a nuisance and begging just to annoy people, I would warn them first if the insist on begging even more i would mute them for a little while. Upon un-muting if they are still begging i would jail for 10 mins. I would hate to ban someone for Begging but if worse comes to worse and they do now listen to anyone and continue to harass people i would Temporary ban them for a day, and if they still continue then i would seek assistance from fellow MS\'ers or GM\'s to see if we should permanently ban them (while i would hate to do these things, it would be of utmost last resort)

2. If you saw a hacker what will you do?

Depending on the Hack i would warn them first.

EDIT: HOWEVER after some recent new's in clearing up what GM's are allowed to do i would take a Screen shot, ban, then post screenshot for proof if needed. ( i was under the impression that, depending on the hack GM's can warn them not to hack and if it continues they can be banned. But it seems GM's can ban hackers out right, so long as the are sure/prove they were hacking).

If it is a more extreme case, whether its a hack that effects the server, or if its Packet editting i would ,no questions asked, ban them, retrieve screenshots and let the creator of TrinityMS (or co-creator) decide what to be donw. Most hacks are not such a large issue to involve others, but if it was such a major offense as far as server hacks i would not hesitate, for these hacks can completely ruin a server (Denial of service/DDOS and massive dupes/summoning).

3. If you saw a person speaking in other languages(Than English) What will you do?

I would ask them to please refrain from using any language besides English in ALL chat (The language they use talking to friends in a whisper or chat does not affect other players). If they cannot understand me i will seek help from someone who could communicate to them (whether it\'s a fellow MS\'er or a GM). If they continue to speak said language in All chat or S/mega\'s i would mute them for a little while, if it continues i would mute them again for a day. IF then they still insist i would temporary ban them. I would then get assistance on whether we should have a more serious punishment.

4. If someone asked for Mesos/Level/ChangeJob/Item what will you do?

If they asked for Mesos, i would go with them and train to help them get mesos. If it resorts to them begging i would apply the judgement from what we do to beggar\'s. If it\'s an item i would help them get the item, or go kill mobs to find it for them/help them find it, again if they are begging i would use the judgement in begging.
    If it is a level or jobchange, it would depend on the situation. If they roll-backed i would talk to someone they know to find if it is indeed true, and would ask the Owner/co-owner first BEFORE giving them back thier level(s). IF it was for a job change i would not do so UNLESS the npc\'s were not working, whether it be because of a server issue or npc bug or something, HOWEVER i would first retrieve evidence of said issue/bug first)

~ Contacting information ~
    (If you don\'t have just say \"I don\'t have\")

1. What is your MSN? Chaosbringer65@hotmail.com

2. What is your email? Karnsb@student.bucks.edu (or MegamanZXL@gmail.com)

3. What is your AIM? Shddrgn2

4. what other things can we use to contact you?

Facebook (Brett Karns), Here on the forums (PM), in Game, or IF need be by Phone. (which i would give to Owner/co-owner)

Last edited by Jenosaido on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 am; edited 4 times in total
    Steve
    Steve

Number of Posts : 80

Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) Empty Re: Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up)

Post by Steve Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:22 pm

~Declined~ gm apps are closed , try when gm apps will open again.
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up) Empty Re: Jenosaido (Omega's) GM App Edited (after clearing some things up)

Post by Jenosaido Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 pm

I was aware that they closed...but Jordan (mystery) told me to post it anyway O.o
    iamsonub

Number of Posts : 44

Post by iamsonub Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:43 pm

btw in ur app u said u would train that person to get mesos.did u read the GM rule?o_0 Gm's are not suppose to train players.(if ur app is accepted)
    Steve
    Steve

Number of Posts : 80

Post by Steve Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:47 pm

His right you cant give out items , mesos or train other poeples or you get demote.
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Post by Jenosaido Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:54 pm

hmm...okay then...wasn't sure.
    and i didnt mean train as in leech, i meant train legit. I would still have a Legit character to play with for helping new people out.

EDIT: at least, thats why i did in my short time as a GM on DagonMS. But if thats against the rules as well, then so be it.

EDIT 2: thanks darkman for clearing some things up. I guess i wasn't exactly as clear as i wanted to be when i made my app. I fixed it now (hopefully)... man i need some sleep XD

Last edited by Jenosaido on Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    iamsonub

Post by iamsonub Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:56 pm

oh ok
    Hate</3
    Hate</3
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of Posts : 129

Post by Hate</3 Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 pm

This isn't rejected. he is a moderator he can post an application. and since Mystery told him. you have no right to tell him DECLINED (talking to steve).

For Jenosaido, yeah you can train players on your NON GM Account. And Give them items that you collected when you are on the Non GM Account ( yeah i got a Command log i can view all used commands )
    English Rating: 20/20
    Application rating: 19/20
    Capability of doing 19/20
    Total 58/60

Good luck

Last edited by darkman131 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hate</3
    Hate</3
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Hate</3 Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 pm

My poll is YES
    iShann

Number of Posts : 179

Post by iShann Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Message for Steve:
    You better make sure what was going on first before you decline or something

Message for Omega:
    Not bad tho
    Well represented (:

My poll is yes (:
    iamsonub

Post by iamsonub Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:13 pm

wrong speeling darkman o_0 you have no write to tell him.lol
    Hate</3
    Hate</3
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Hate</3 Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Woops. i was just talking with like 6 dudes? and i couldn't manage editing and talking at the same time. Yeah humans do mistakes
    iamsonub

Post by iamsonub Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:26 pm

okok
    Ace
    Ace

Number of Posts : 15

Post by Ace Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Uhh.... Having another character other than your gm character is a bad idea. As a gm, you should do your job. Not fool around leeching other people with your other character.
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Post by Jenosaido Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:39 am

Ace...if you had bothered to read what i said, I said that i would "try" to help out new people when i can and not leech them. As in when there is an abundance of other GM's online or there is someone in need of help.

While yes a GM's job is to find bugs, catch hacker's/botter's/etc, and maintain balance in the game. I feel that a GM's job is also to help those that need help with a particular issue. I feel that even if i was a GM i could not abandon my fellow mapler's in a crisis. However do note that i would make exceptions to the rule of helping new players. Usually i would just explain to them where they should go to hunt/level/loot etc, only in rare cases would i actually physically play with them.

If you feel it is "my job to do my job as a GM" then i should at least be allowed to help people look for a specific item, Such as helping them hunt a Doombringer from Yeti & Pepe or something. (but i suppose if i find one while on my GM character i could give it to them as well?)
    Caitlyn

Number of Posts : 36

Post by Caitlyn Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 am

Gm's I think aren't allowed to help any player, to find a item ( training ) ecetra, its a GMS like server therfore they should find it themselves, an GM'shouldn't be able to spawn the item, for their likeing for the player. Which also takes away the GMS like of the server, or I think a fair way to do it, is have them buy it off the GM for a fair price.
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Post by Jenosaido Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:36 am

why doesnt anyone read...im not just giving the item to them...it was i would help them find it... IE: what drops it, what the levels of those mobs are etc. and if I find one while training/etc i would give that to them.

and if that is against the rules than other GM's should be demoted. Im not going to point fingers at anyone since they are nice people and i have no solid evidence anymore.
    sLipeLy
    sLipeLy

Number of Posts : 12

Post by sLipeLy Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 pm

well Jeno u should noe that if a gm has a normal char they will always be under watch and looked down upon because the whole reason of being a gm is to have your gm char not a normal char.If u wanna play a normal char dont be a gm =)
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Post by Jenosaido Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:04 pm

That wasn't the point >_>

the point was, that if someone really needed help that i would be there to help them with whatever it was. Since GM's are not allowed to give out items/party/etc (but what if i found an item via legit means on my GM and gave it to someone? is a question ive had) i would have a LEGIT character to help people with in rare cases.

I wanted to be a GM to help people, whether that be fellow GM's, coders trying to test something, or a fellow mapler in need of assistance...for isnt that what a GM is there for..to help people?
    sLipeLy
    sLipeLy

Number of Posts : 12

Post by sLipeLy Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:08 pm

i understand that dude but one think u gotta realize if your a gm and still have a normal char ppl will always be suspicious of u.Its all am saying =) just tryna help ya ;3
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Post by Jenosaido Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:33 pm

yeah well...people will always be suspicious...its just like i was telling you
    Caitlyn

Post by Caitlyn Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 am

2. If you saw a hacker what will you do?

Depending on the Hack i would warn them first, if they continue i would jail for 10 mins. If they continue to do so i would jail for 30 mins. IF yet again they hack i would get a screenshot, temp ban and post screenshot on forums to see about permanent ban.

So like basically your kind of saying that, if you say a level twenty(example) hacking at horntail, with damage hack, an you saw him, you'd warn him? Hun, Third Party Programs(Hacking) are'nt allowed what so ever. It destroys the community, that spent, time an effort on training, to get ranked one on the server, but it took the level twenty (example) five seconds, to get to level two hundred, an be ranked one? People leave because of this hacking issue. Lastly, I'm not trying to be mean, rude, or innapropriet. I'm just simpley saying my opinion.
    Death27
    Death27

Number of Posts : 68

Post by Death27 Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:16 am

I agree, If you see someone hacking you should ban right away if you know they are hacking without a doubt. An issue you can face is maybe you think they are hacking with say godmode but you aren't sure I can see the reason to jail them and spawn mobs to test it out and see if they are hacking. Chances with that is they might turn them off when they are jailed, as a GM if you see them hacking and you know they are no need to warn ban them on the spot.
    Jenosaido
    Jenosaido

Post by Jenosaido Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:44 am

no..thats not what i said... if you read what i posted "It would depend on the hack"..

as of now, though i have learned that GM's are allowed to ban hackers on the spot, which i was un aware of (i was told that hackers can be warned and if they continue they'd be banned)
    Caitlyn

Post by Caitlyn Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:03 am

Well whoever said that, is basically wrong. Hacking is not allowed in this server,what so ever. No exceptions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:56 am